Achievements of the School
- Academic rigor, excellent placement & delightful ambience.
- An outstanding faculty team of academicians and practitioners, with impeccable credentials.
- Selected by the Council of Architecture as one of the top four Schools in India for showcasing Indian architectural education to a delegation of Singapore govt. in April 2006.
- Acknowledgment by Practicing Professionals as one of the best Schools in South India.
- Rated by architects Shahrukh & Renu Mistry as the best School in Bangalore.
- Recognized as a center for:-
- Continuing Education Programme, by Council of Architecture.
- Quality Improvement Programme by COA.
- Research by VTU.
- School is a recognized research centre of VTU and offers PhD program in architecture.
- School has two year collaboration (2011-13) with the Bern University of Applied Sciences, Architecture, Switzerland.
- School has organized 10 Quality Improvement Programs for teachers and 2 Continuing Education programs for professionals.
- The School hosted an international workshop on Research Methodology and Ekistics in 1994 on behalf of IIA, Karnataka.
- Major consultancy projects handled by the School include School of Architecture, R&D Block, Biotech block, MCA block, Classroom Complex and Entrance gate at RVCE Campus, RV Composite College, Jayanagar, 4th T block and Volvo Showroom, Mysore road.